Noun(1) the present time or age(2) the day that includes the present moment (as opposed to yesterday or tomorrow
Adverb(1) in these times(2) on this day as distinct from yesterday or tomorrow
(1) the powerful computers of today(2) Evidence suggests that today 's more competitive society is affecting the mental health of young people in general.(3) he will appear in court today(4) I met her today(5) The conventional view today is that the war was an unforgivable waste of human life.(6) About the only thing today 's heavyweights provide is a headache to those who follow them.(7) He will check on the Hearts pair in today 's match against Livingston at Tynecastle.(8) We have already mentioned the idea of brand names and what their role is in today 's market.(9) In today 's age why should a person be forced by law to pay for a service they may not want?(10) The onus is now on Celtic to reclaim the leadership in today 's match at Livingston.(11) The coroner was due to open an inquest into his death today at Burnley Magistrates Court.(12) Acquisition of an integration vendor would seem fair, given today 's economic climate.(13) two years from today(14) The bulk of the tumour was removed and he now faces a course of radiotherapy, starting today .(15) We welcome today 's full page announcement of the establishment of the Australian Flag Pole Inspectorate.(16) He was remanded in custody and is due to appear before Doncaster Youth Court again today .
(1) not today :: မရကယနေ့
(2) today is :: ဒီနေ့က
(3) day-to-day :: တစ်ရက်-to-နေ့က
(4) even today :: ဒီနေ့တောင်မှ
(5) until today :: ယနေ့တိုငျအောငျ
(6) from today :: ယနေ့မှသည်
(7) till today :: ယနေ့မရောက်မှီတိုင်အောင်,
(8) yesterday and today :: မနေ့ကယနေ့
1. this day ::
2. nowadays ::
1. before ::
2. long ::
3. once ::
4. then ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Yeah. Just not TODAY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
You'll die TODAY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Are you going
to work TODAY?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
it's a Chinese-food-retrieval robot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
I'll tell you why.
Today I had an audition.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
English to Burmese Dictionary: today
Meaning and definitions of today, translation in Burmese
language for today with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of today in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'today'
What today means in Burmese, today meaning
in Burmese, today
definition, examples and pronunciation
of today in Burmese language.