Noun(1) a cooperative unit (especially in sports(2) two or more draft animals that work together to pull something
Verb(1) form a team
(1) Having said that I am going to run a very vigorous campaign and I have a team of workers anxious to get going.(2) team members(3) a team of researchers(4) The gym will have state-of-the-art equipment and will be serviced by a team of specialist fitness staff.(5) Australia was a penal settlement at the time, and a team of convict labourers were set about the task.(6) The council has won a pledge of Ôö¼├║200,000 to put together a team of people to shape the future of the West End.(7) Now we see him together with a team of fifty people execute a plan and successfully separate the twin girls.(8) Our game is the toughest team sport in the world and success has to be earned the hard way.(9) the French team(10) management team(11) Women's sport, especially in team games, is yet to provide the same appeal as men's.(12) Cosmo tells us the safe way to wear animal print is to team a leopard print top with black pants and stilettos.(13) For the most part, hockey is truly a team game in a sports world that sells individuals.(14) Four months later he brought a team of horses to the Festival and landed the new juvenile handicap hurdle with Dabiroun.(15) A team of lawyers and staff from Hammonds have devoted time and energy to fund-raising.(16) Each team member played six games, earning a point for a win and half a point for a draw.
(1) team leader :: အဖွဲ့ခေါင်းဆောင်
(2) team up :: အဖွဲ့တက်
(3) soccer team :: ဘောလုံးအသင်း
(4) team building :: အသင်းအဆောက်အအုံ
(5) team sport :: အသင်းအားကစား
(6) team spirit :: အဖွဲ့ဝိညာဉျကို
(7) team member :: အဖွဲ့အဖွဲ့ဝင်
(8) football team :: ဘောလုံးအသင်း
(9) team player :: အသင်းကစားသမား
(10) team sports :: အသင်းအားကစား
1. group ::
2. pair ::
3. squad ::
4. harness ::
6. team up ::
team, teamed, teaming, teams
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But the Chinese TEAM
found the element.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
"Let me get a medical TEAM there."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
because we're a TEAM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Penny, we make such a good TEAM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
It’s like Spain’s football TEAM.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Burmese Dictionary: team
Meaning and definitions of team, translation in Burmese
language for team with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of team in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'team'
What team means in Burmese, team meaning
in Burmese, team
definition, examples and pronunciation
of team in Burmese language.