Adjective(1) of so extreme a degree or extent
Adverb(1) to so extreme a degree
(1) I'm lucky to have such good friends(2) It did not feel right that such patients should actually be in with very elderly patients.(3) It narrows to such a degree that there is a risk of becoming wedged by the surge.(4) It's a very simple concept for such a very complex and admittedly beautiful work of art.(5) Ann is not often completely disappointed in our ventures but this was one such occasion.(6) The authors attempt to justify the diagnosis of allodynia in just such a patient.(7) there's no such thing as a ghost(8) such is the elegance of his typeface that it is still a favorite of designers(9) it's designed in such a way that it's simple to use(10) many such stories are heard(11) it's such a pity(12) Such a beautiful girl in such a run down place was surely something he'd not seen.(13) we'll do no such thing(14) autumn's such a beautiful season(15) he spent it on music or some such thing(16) Legend also has it that he sat on the ball at one stage, such was Scotland's dominance.
(1) such as :: ကဲ့သို့
(2) as such :: ဒီအတိုင်းတော့
(3) such is life :: အဲ့တာဘဝပဲ
(4) such that :: ထိုကဲ့သို့သော
(5) such a :: ထိုကဲ့သို့သော
(6) in such a way :: ထိုကဲ့သို့သောလမ်းအတွက်
(7) such a thing :: ထိုသို့သောအမှုကို
(8) no such :: အဘယ်သူမျှမထိုကဲ့သို့သော
(9) no such thing :: အဘယ်သူမျှမထိုကဲ့သို့သောအရာ
(10) in such cases :: ထိုကဲ့သို့သောကိစ္စများတွင်
1. such ::
2. like this ::
3. similar ::
4. certain ::
5. like that ::
6. suchlike ::
7. like ::
8. mere ::
9. without support ::
11. above ::
12. foresaid ::
13. above-mentioned ::
14. fore-mentioned ::
15. it ::
16. that ::
18. instantly ::
19. without cause ::
20. for nothing ::
21. without payment ::
22. concordant ::
24. whence ::
1. different ::
2. dissimilar ::
3. diverse ::
4. unlike ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm SUCH a mess.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
He never would have risked SUCH an action
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Well, Walt, we've made
SUCH headway with your treatments
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Under my reign, you won't be punished
for SUCH nonsense.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
There's no SUCH thing.
Physics encompasses the entire universe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Burmese Dictionary: such
Meaning and definitions of such, translation in Burmese
language for such with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of such in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'such'
What such means in Burmese, such meaning
in Burmese, such
definition, examples and pronunciation
of such in Burmese language.