Noun(1) a particular instance of selling(2) the general activity of selling(3) an occasion (usually brief(4) the state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling(5) an agreement (or contract, vendor, vendee, paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer
(1) Mr Noonan is hopeful that the building will generate a large sum of money from its sale .(2) sale price(3) The sale marked the first time a Chinese bank has sold assets that backed loans.(4) Any remaining items will go to the auction mart furniture sale on Wednesday, June 6.(5) Some money from every sale goes towards the efforts of the Band Aid Trust in Africa.(6) a second-hand book sale(7) The London auction house set to sell the painting said it had withdrawn the picture from sale immediately.(8) The money raised from its sale will be used to fund development projects.(9) a clearance sale(10) When the holding of an auction was approved and the place and time were agreed upon, the notary drew up the conditions of sale .(11) the sale has fallen through(12) In sale and leaseback, capital is freed up to put into the main activities.(13) We also expect sale and leaseback to prove popular as companies seek to realise maximum value from their assets.(14) The next fundraising event is an indoor sale to be held at Melksham Labour Club on February 22.(15) I bought it in a sale(16) Money from each book sale will go to the Alice Rose Trust which supports sick children.
(1) for sale :: ရောင်းမည်
(2) on sale :: အရောင်း
(3) sale price :: ရောင်းဈေး
(4) garage sale :: ကားဂိုဒေါင်ရောင်းချ
(5) yard sale :: ခြံရောင်းရန်ရှိသည်
(6) point of sale :: ရောင်းချခြင်းများအမှတ်
(7) clearance sale :: ပစ္စည်းရှင်းရောင်းချမှု
(8) bill of sale :: ရောင်းချခြင်းများဥပဒေကြမ်း
(9) jumble sale :: jumble ရောင်းချ
(10) short sale :: တိုတောင်းရောင်းချ
2. deal ::
3. markdown ::
4. sales agreement ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
lt's not for SALE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
What's the big deal? If it helps me make a SALE,
I don't think it hurts to flirt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
"For Sale" signs
start to go up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Everything's on SALE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
I got the old bills of SALE
and order forms out of storage,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Burmese Dictionary: sale
Meaning and definitions of sale, translation in Burmese
language for sale with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sale in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sale'
What sale means in Burmese, sale meaning
in Burmese, sale
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sale in Burmese language.