Noun(1) an animal that produces gametes (ova, spermatozoa(2) a person who belongs to the sex that can have babies
Adjective(1) being the sex (of plant or animal, ova(2) characteristic of or peculiar to a woman(3) for or pertaining to or composed of women or girls
(1) If the flower is female and comes with a small courgette attached, deep fry it.(2) There have been cases of female animals ├ö├ç├┐adopting├ö├ç├û motherless young ones of other species.(3) A practical move that gave us a pretty female name with a romantic touch to balance the tough masculine environment.(4) Unpollinated ovaries were prepared by bagging the female flowers before anthesis.(5) We are not inducing female sex characteristics at that age.(6) However, the size distribution of male and female trees broadly overlapped.(7) Manufacturing wages for female workers range as low as 12 cents to 30 cents per hour.(8) A female correspondent to this magazine once claimed that it was not.(9) Critics were divided neatly by age and sex, with almost all the female film correspondents and virtually everyone under the age of 35 loving the film.(10) And we have to say that the fashions on-show on the catwalk and in the mainly female audience were mouth watering.(11) A basket holds the coil of roofing nails and adjusts for different nails If you incorrectly install a female fitting on a nailer or stapler.(12) most of my friends are female(13) If it's not that, I think it must be a biological improvement in female fertility.(14) The male flowers are on the tassels at the top of the plant; the female flowers form the silk that hangs out of the developing ears.(15) few trades were specifically female(16) Dashed and nondashed lines represent male and female life cycles, respectively.
(1) female friend :: မိန်းကလေးသူငယ်ချင်း
(2) female dog :: ခွေးမ
(3) male and female :: ကျားနှင့်မ
(4) female teacher :: ဆရာမ
(5) female doctor :: အမျိုးသမီးဆရာဝန်
(6) female genital organ :: အမျိုးသမီးလိင်အင်္ဂါကလီစာတွေကို
(7) female professor :: အမျိုးသမီးပါမောက္ခ
(8) female singer :: အမျိုးသမီးအဆိုတော်
(9) female student :: အမျိုးသမီးကျောင်းသား
1. feminine ::
2. womanly ::
3. ladylike ::
female, femaleness, females
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But she's FEMALE. Isn't that the game?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
FEMALE VOICE [OVER PHONE]:
Your call is important to us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Marvel has made Thor a FEMALE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
That's because FEMALE sex
is conditioned by procreation.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Hello, FEMALE children.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Burmese Dictionary: female
Meaning and definitions of female, translation in Burmese
language for female with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of female in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'female'
What female means in Burmese, female meaning
in Burmese, female
definition, examples and pronunciation
of female in Burmese language.