Noun(1) the state of being unsure of something(2) uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something
Verb(1) consider unlikely or have doubts about(2) lack confidence in or have doubts about
(1) He said he would question the validity of parts of that opinion and would bring fresh evidence which cast doubt on the conviction.(2) I have no reason to doubt him in the general sense.(3) I was beginning to doubt(4) he tried to cast doubt on her loyalty(5) We will even defend those who may not be innocent, but who have raised reasonable prospects of doubt about their conviction.(6) It was hoped that the weight of celestial opinion would undermine his authority and cause him to doubt his own decision-making ability.(7) I doubt that many will turn up(8) The approach appears to be one of instilling fear, uncertainty and doubt in those who apply for rebates to which they are entitled.(9) I fell victim to a sudden flash of doubt at my conviction that the Force didn't really exist.(10) Coupling feelings of doubt with low self-esteem leads to very dire consequences.(11) there's no doubt about it(12) I doubt my ability to do the job(13) You are better informed than me on this case and I have no reason to doubt you.(14) He is aware that many people doubt him, and he wants to know what his critics are saying in the UK.(15) Not there is any reason to doubt her; she takes care of the place with an impressive thoroughness.(16) When he looked up at her, his eyes seemed filled with doubt and uncertainty.
(1) no doubt :: ဖြစ်ကောင်းဖြစ်နိုင်သည်
(2) without a doubt :: သံသယတစ်ခုမှမရှိဘဲ
(3) without doubt :: သံသယမရှိဘဲ
(4) no doubt about it :: အဲဒီအကြောင်းမျှသံသယ
(5) to doubt :: သံသယ
(6) in doubt :: သံသယအတွက်
(7) beyond doubt :: သံသယကျော်လွန်
(8) without any doubt :: မဆိုသံသယမရှိဘဲ
(9) benefit of the doubt :: သံသယရဲ့အကျိုးခံစားခွင့်အနေနဲ့တစ်စုံတစ်ယောက်အပေါ်ကောင်းမယ်လို့ယုံကြည်ပေးလိုက်ခြင်း
1. uncertainty ::
2. indecision ::
3. skepticism ::
5. disbelieve ::
7. be undecided ::
1. trust ::
doubt, doubted, doubter, doubters, doubting, doubts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't know if her DOUBT is real
or simply meant to spite me,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
here it is, no DOUBT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
I DOUBT it, I met her on G-Harmony.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
Oh, I DOUBT it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
and think she deserves
the benefit of the DOUBT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Burmese Dictionary: doubt
Meaning and definitions of doubt, translation in Burmese
language for doubt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of doubt in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'doubt'
What doubt means in Burmese, doubt meaning
in Burmese, doubt
definition, examples and pronunciation
of doubt in Burmese language.