Noun(1) a piece of furniture with a writing surface and usually drawers or other compartments
(1) They walked together with me from the reception desk to the security check area.(2) I woke shortly after dawn, which is normal, and sat down at my desk for the morning writing session.(3) They walked up to the reception desk and were met with a waiter who led them to a small table for two.(4) He began by telling us that he had no score; so he stood up alongside of the first-violin desk and prepared to conduct.(5) I went into the apartment building, there was a young man sitting at a desk , reading some book.(6) Intriguingly enough, you didn't try to make a big name for yourself as a cellist but kept your eye on a conducting career from the cello desk .(7) I pulled on my night gown and sat at the small desk and wrote in my journal as I always did.(8) They laughed and hurried sheepishly downstairs, leaving the key on the reception desk in the hotel lobby.(9) My producer reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a few pieces of paper held together with a paper clip.(10) She sat down on the chair at her desk and pulled a small mirror out of the top desk drawer.(11) the reception desk(12) he landed a job on the sports desk(13) She runs the information desk - you would have seen her earlier when you signed in.(14) I checked in at the desk and found myself a couch near the bathroom on which to relax.(15) When I got to the hotel lobby it was deserted so I just left my room key behind the reception desk and headed out into the street.(16) As I got through the main doors, just to the right of the information desk , I saw this amazing space.
(1) help desk :: အကူအညီစားပွဲပေါ်မှာ
(2) front desk :: ရှေ့စားပွဲပေါ်မှာ
(3) information desk :: သတင်းအချက်အလက်စားပွဲပေါ်မှာ
(4) on the desk :: အဆိုပါစားပွဲခုံပေါ်
(5) cash desk :: ငွေသားစားပွဲပေါ်မှာ
(6) desk clerk :: စားပွဲပေါ်မှာစာရေး
(7) reception desk :: ဧည့်ခံစားပွဲပေါ်မှာ
(8) check-in desk :: စစ်ဆေး-in ကိုစားပွဲပေါ်မှာ
(9) writing desk :: စားပွဲပေါ်မှာစာရေး
(10) student desk :: ကျောင်းသားစားပွဲပေါ်မှာ
1. writing table ::
2. bureau ::
3. escritoire ::
4. secretaire ::
5. rolltop desk ::
6. carrel ::
7. workstation ::
8. worktable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Seriously? You haven't used
this DESK in years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
A standing DESK. Denied!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
There's Neosporin and Band-Aids
in my top DESK drawer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
- I need an aspirin.
- Top DESK drawer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
You want me on the DESK?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Burmese Dictionary: desk
Meaning and definitions of desk, translation in Burmese
language for desk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of desk in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'desk'
What desk means in Burmese, desk meaning
in Burmese, desk
definition, examples and pronunciation
of desk in Burmese language.