Noun(1) the men and women who man a vehicle (ship, aircraft, etc.(2) an organized group of workmen(3) an informal body of friends(4) the team of men manning a racing shell
Verb(1) serve as a crew member on(2) dwell on with satisfaction(3) express pleasure verbally(4) utter shrill sounds
(1) The Norwegian ship and its crew did what all seamen would do: rescue others in need at sea.(2) An ambulance crew and firefighters eventually arrived to cut the shivering dad from the vehicle.(3) the ship's captain and crew may be brought to trial(4) a crew of assorted computer geeks(5) an ambulance crew(6) A sudden movement like that would have killed the crew of that ship immediately; no one could take that much momentum at one time!(7) The Norwegian freighter has no doctor and only enough food and facilities for 27 officers and crew .(8) It was an honor to dine at the captain's table, and indeed all the officers and crew were exceptional.(9) All 118 officers and crew inside the submarine died when the pride of the Russian fleet sank after suffering a huge explosion in August last year.(10) Aboard were twenty naval officers, a crew of 200, and a scientific staff of five.(11) There's apparently a Cornish hip-hop crew who rap about tractors, although that could just be my mate winding me up.(12) The usual Jamdown production crew attempt to make hip-hop beats and fail miserably.(13) The Arizona had been my home; a city on water for her crew and officers.(14) On Soundchambers, this crew of German abstractionists locks together to form a constantly shifting musical triangle.(15) The latter's much better, however, and, at over twenty years old, still more than capable of rocking the rock steady crew .(16) In all the years that I spent in the Navy, I never served with a crew and officers like Seaview's!
(1) cabin crew :: အခန်းသင်္ဘောသား
(2) film crew :: ရုပ်ရှင်အဖွဲ့သား
(3) crew cut :: သင်္ဘောသားဖြတ်
(4) crew member :: အမှုထမ်းအဖွဲ့ဝင်
(5) flight crew :: လေယာဉ်အမှုထမ်း
(6) crew chief :: သင်္ဘောသားအကြီးအကဲ
(7) crew neck :: သင်္ဘောသားလည်ပင်း
(8) skeleton crew :: အရိုးစုသင်္ဘောသား
(9) ground crew :: မြေပြင်လေယာဉ်အမှုထမ်း
(10) air crew :: လေကြောင်းအမှုထမ်း
2. team ::
3. crowd ::
4. gang ::
crew, crewed, crewing, crews
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're the CREW of the Sea Bitch?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
And this CREW has really helped make this show what it is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
And I'm glad you like it--
it's from J. Crew.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
Surely we are entitled
to some reward, and my CREW...
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
The CREW is bored,
so they put on a pie-eating contest.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Burmese Dictionary: crew
Meaning and definitions of crew, translation in Burmese
language for crew with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crew in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'crew'
What crew means in Burmese, crew meaning
in Burmese, crew
definition, examples and pronunciation
of crew in Burmese language.