Noun(1) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine(2) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad(3) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant(4) where passengers ride up and down(5) a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway
(1) They soon arrived at the lift, and the car arrived within ten seconds of keying for it.(2) The Cableway will extend its operational hours weather permitting: the last car up will be at 23h00 and the last car down will be at 01h00.(3) On the 26th of November, the balloon, fitted with its network, and having the car attached to it, was sent away from the hall of the Tuileries.(4) He had used the ring to get an express elevator car to the top of the Letap Center.(5) I was also amazed to find that the items from the diner car were not so bad at all!(6) to travel by car(7) to get out of a car(8) And then Krishna and Arjuna, seated on the same car (chariot), blew their celestial conches.(9) This morning the Jasper Red Leaf coaches are on the front and our dome car is on the rear.(10) The only things that existed were Lucy, me, and the sound of the car wheels on the road.(11) There were old people coming to her premises by car who were not able to park outside her shop because of the taxi ranks.(12) he was hit by a stolen car(13) Their armour shone like a flame of blazing fire as they stood in their car : their swift horses struck the earth and pawed it with their hoofs, and the dust rose like smoke about them.(14) a car crash(15) we're going by car(16) The car -free village of Bettmeralp which is only accessible by a large-car cableway is located in the immediate vicinity of the impressive Aletsch Glacier.
(1) car park :: ကားတစ်စီးပန်းခြံ
(2) cable car :: ကေဘယ်လ်ကား
(3) car rental :: ကားတစ်စီးငှားရမ်း
(4) car wash :: ကားတစ်စီးလက်ဆေး
(5) rent a car :: ကားငှား
(6) car accident :: ကားတစ်စီးမတော်တဆမှု
(7) drive a car :: ကားတစ်စီးကိုမောင်း
(8) by car :: ကားဖြင့်
(9) used car :: အသုံးကားတစ်စီး
(10) fast car :: အစာရှောင်ခြင်းကားတစ်စီး
1. automobile ::
2. carriage ::
3. auto ::
4. railroad car ::
5. gondola ::
6. cable car ::
car, carer, carers, carly, cars, cary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He does. And in the kitchen,
and in the CAR, and in his pocket.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Meanwhile, you still don't have a CAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
...a hot dog stand
in a converted railroad dining CAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
It's out in my CAR.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
...without a Danny,
the CAR wash isn't really an option.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Burmese Dictionary: car
Meaning and definitions of car, translation in Burmese
language for car with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of car in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'car'
What car means in Burmese, car meaning
in Burmese, car
definition, examples and pronunciation
of car in Burmese language.