Noun(1) an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion(2) an advantageous purchase
Verb(1) negotiate the terms of an exchange(2) come to terms; arrive at an agreement
(1) household and electrical goods at bargain prices(2) This is clearly a political bargain or contract.(3) Sale prices and bargain bins are being used to entice you to get out and spend again.(4) What can be wrong with this, especially when they're offering a bargain price on the bundle?(5) The food was good and correctly cooked - and at the price, a real bargain !(6) a bargain price of 99p(7) his determination not to bargain away any of the province's economic powers(8) The gigantic bargain book sale continues in Castledermot Library, to make way for the stock of new books.(9) We will not bargain away California's environment to oil refiners or multi-state developers.(10) The Accord was a bargain between unions and government.(11) The deal failed partly because of the actions of one of the principals, but also because of actions of those not party to the bargain .(12) She found it on sale at a bargain price, and intending to do you a favor, she bought a bottle and brought it by at a time you are usually home.(13) As if that were not treat enough, these re-issues are offered at a bargain price too.(14) he didn't bargain on this storm(15) All agree that the legislature cannot bargain away the police power of a State.(16) Gauthier argues that it is the outcome that minimizes the maximum relative concessions of each party to the bargain .
(1) good bargain :: ကောင်းသော bargain
(2) bargain price :: bargain စျေးနှုန်း
(3) bargain hunter :: bargain မုဆိုး
(4) into the bargain :: အဆိုပါ bargain သို့
(5) bargain for :: အဘို့အ bargain
(6) strike a bargain :: တစ်ဦး bargain ဒဏ်ခတ်
(7) bargain money :: bargain ပိုက်ဆံ
(8) drive a hard bargain :: တစ်ခက် bargain မောင်းထုတ်
(9) bargain sale :: bargain ရောင်းချ
1. good buy ::
2. agreement ::
3. deal ::
4. steal ::
5. haggle ::
6. dicker ::
bargain, bargained, bargainer, bargainers, bargaining, bargains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So, you're here to strike a BARGAIN?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
A token of a BARGAIN well struck.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
But for you, it's the usual,
17 percent and that's a BARGAIN.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I'll stay with Drogo until he fulfills his end
of the BARGAIN and I have my crown.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
I do appreciate
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
English to Burmese Dictionary: bargain
Meaning and definitions of bargain, translation in Burmese
language for bargain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bargain in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bargain'
What bargain means in Burmese, bargain meaning
in Burmese, bargain
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bargain in Burmese language.