Noun(1) a person who rules or guides or inspires others(2) a featured article of merchandise sold at a loss in order to draw customers
(1) The US, ironically, has been a leader in many areas of tobacco control but has been weak on the framework convention.(2) a natural leader(3) The orchestra leader has to figure out how to make them play together (tempo).(4) The leader was swapping his violin with that of his companion on the first desk.(5) By leaning forward and extending the low rod, you reduce stress on the leader and hook as the fish flails through the air.(6) The person who was supposedly the leader went to the front of the throne and bowed.(7) She was given a dozen encores and then the orchestra leader decided that enough was enough.(8) Then she chooses which of the new shoots will be the leader , or main stem.(9) That business dated back to the 1800s and it was a one-time leader in the area.(10) team leader(11) On stage at the concert hall is Roland, the quiet and intense orchestra leader , who is befriended by local musician and The Who fanatic, Alex.(12) Still the leader in this area, it has sold only a few thousand units to date.(13) As the leader in this market, we are trying to push and re-develop it by innovations and targeting more affordable prices.(14) We admire and congratulate Ireland for being a leader in public health.(15) I then made up a four weight rod with a double taper line and attached a nine foot leader with a nail knot.(16) I think that this year, with only one leader , the team will be more compact in certain crucial moments of a race.
(1) team leader :: အဖွဲ့ခေါင်းဆောင်
(2) follow the leader :: ခေါင်းဆောင်ပြောသည့်အတိုင်းလိုက်နာပါ
(3) group leader :: အုပ်စုခေါင်းဆောင်
(4) market leader :: စျေးကွက်ခေါင်းဆောင်
(5) tour leader :: ခရီးစဉ်ခေါင်းဆောင်
(6) world leader :: ကမ္ဘာ့ခေါင်းဆောင်
(7) loss leader :: အရှုံးခေါင်းဆောင်
(8) political leader :: နိုင်ငံရေးဆိုင်ရာခေါင်းဆောင်
(9) squad leader :: အသင်းခေါင်းဆောင်
(10) religious leader :: ဘာသာရေးခေါင်းဆောင်
1. chief ::
2. pioneer ::
3. drawing card ::
leader, leaderless, leaders, leadership, leaderships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Excellent. And just an FYI,
as I am the expedition's team LEADER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Every revolution needs a LEADER.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
The LEADER of men who will crush
an unjust system.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
All those hard sons of bitches
chose him as their LEADER
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
And he was your team LEADER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Burmese Dictionary: leader
Meaning and definitions of leader, translation in Burmese language for leader with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of leader in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "leader"
What leader means in Burmese, leader meaning in Burmese, leader definition, examples and pronunciation of leader in Burmese language.