Noun(1) absence of light or illumination(2) absence of moral or spiritual values(3) an unilluminated area(4) the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside(5) an unenlightened state
Adjective(1) devoid of or deficient in light or brightness; shadowed or black(2) (used of color(3) brunet (used of hair or skin or eyes(4) stemming from evil characteristics or forces; wicked or dishonorable(5) secret(6) showing a brooding ill humor(7) lacking enlightenment or knowledge or culture(8) marked by difficulty of style or expression(9) causing dejection(10) not giving performances; closed
(1) An irritated glare adorned his otherwise striking face, dark and morose and very, very angry.(2) She had long brown hair and dark eyes, and Jim really had to work to keep up with her on the slopes.(3) The two become entangled in conversation, revealing deep, dark secrets about themselves.(4) What dark secrets are going to be uncovered about El Presidente by 2030?(5) Where I live, when it gets dark , it is rare for people to go outside unless they are going to buy something!(6) She pulled her dark wavy curls out of her face and anchored her thin frame against Zeeks's side.(7) She was about an inch shorter than me, with long black hair, dark eyes, and a sardonic smirk.(8) Directed by Norman Alexander, the show is a British farce of a dark murder mystery.(9) High school, where he was graded for the first time, was a dark period.(10) A folky lament on death and love, it never sounds as dark as its lyrics intend because of tremendous harmonies.(11) He had blondish brown hair, dark eyes and was chubby, not fat, but chubby.(12) The bright facades of present-day Willemstad conceal the dark secrets of offshore finance.(13) Various forms of paganism offer us ├ö├ç├┐deep and dark knowledge├ö├ç├û - but it is all confusion.(14) But his power and wealth hide a dark secret, which when revealed brings his world tumbling down around him.(15) He will be a very dark man, with jet black hair cut very short and he may have an arm band tattoo.(16) Since L Vocalization is stigmatized, people "moving up" to RP often do not hear the difference between dark L and vocalized L (o), and so substitute light L instead of their vocalized L in words such as pill, milk people.
(1) in the dark :: အမှောင်ထဲမှာ
(2) dark brown :: အညိုေရာင်ရင့်
(3) dark blue :: အပြာရင့်
(4) dark side :: မှောင်မိုက်ဘက်
(5) the dark :: အမှောင်
(6) dark night :: မှောင်မိုက်ညဥ့်
(7) dark skin :: မှောင်မိုက်အသားအရေ
(8) get dark :: မှောင်မိုက် get
(9) very dark :: အလွန်မှောင်မိုက်သော
1. black ::
2. mysterious ::
4. swarthy ::
5. tragic ::
6. gloomy ::
7. moody ::
8. evil ::
9. benighted ::
10. obscure ::
11. sorry ::
12. colored ::
14. night ::
15. shadow ::
16. wickedness ::
1. bright ::
2. brilliant ::
3. light ::
4. lucid ::
5. luminous ::
dark, darker, darkest, darkly, darkness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Please tell my parents
that our DARK matter research...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
...who probably think DARK matter
is what's in their diapers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
My mother used to say,
"Dark wings, DARK words."
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
The night is DARK and full of terrors, old man,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
I heard you were afraid
of the DARK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
English to Burmese Dictionary: dark
Meaning and definitions of dark, translation in Burmese language for dark with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dark in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dark"
What dark means in Burmese, dark meaning in Burmese, dark definition, examples and pronunciation of dark in Burmese language.