Noun(1) the condition of being susceptible to harm or injury(2) a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury(3) a cause of pain or injury or loss(4) a dangerous place
(1) Now there is the danger that when the people enjoy the plenty of the land they will forget God.(2) Reverting to the older kind of level crossing where the signals would be set to danger until the road is halted and safely closed off.(3) there was no danger of the champagne running out(4) Firefighters left picket lines during strikes last November to help fight fires in which lives were in danger .(5) But there is a very realistic danger that a cash crisis could trip them up on the way to the altar.(6) With pipes frozen, there was danger that the back boiler on his fire would explode.(7) There is a very real danger that, with an election in the offing, he may be swayed by those who shout the loudest.(8) Thieves are putting drivers' lives in danger by stealing roadside safety signs in a north west beauty spot.(9) Since Cristal is so fashionable at the moment there is the danger that it will stop being trendy.(10) He said up to 30 jobs in total are in danger and it is critical that these workers are maintained.(11) his life was in danger(12) Their training had placed not only them in danger , but also their workmates and the community.(13) PASSENGERS ' lives are daily being put at risk by a failure to crack down on trains which pass signals at danger .(14) We continually stressed that we were leaving so we would be safe and that we were not in danger .(15) There is also the danger that the scheduled transfer of power by the end of June will fail to materialize.(16) There is a very great and real danger that this century will be mankind's last.
(1) in danger :: အန္တရာယ်
(2) danger zone :: အန္တရာယ်ဇုန်
(3) danger man :: အန္တရာယ်လူကို
(4) great danger :: အလွန်ကြီးစွာသောအန္တရာယ်
(5) in danger of :: ၏အန္တရာယ်
(6) out of danger :: အန္တရာယ်ထဲက
(7) grave danger :: သင်္ချိုင်းတွင်းကိုအန္တရာယ်
(8) no danger :: အဘယ်သူမျှမစိုးရိမ်ရေမှတ်
(9) stranger danger :: လူစိမ်းစိုးရိမ်ရေမှတ်
(10) danger sign :: အန္တရာယ်နိမိတ်လက္ခဏာ
1. peril ::
2. menace ::
3. possibility ::
1. safety ::
2. security ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But what she didn’t know is
that she wasn’t in DANGER yet.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Which means that my baby
is still in DANGER.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
you'll fight without DANGER
in many battles."
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
and admit you're in DANGER.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Traitors are a DANGER to us all.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
English to Burmese Dictionary: danger
Meaning and definitions of danger, translation in Burmese language for danger with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of danger in Burmese and in English language.
Tags for the entry "danger"
What danger means in Burmese, danger meaning in Burmese, danger definition, examples and pronunciation of danger in Burmese language.